Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Wife

Hi Im Renees husband Chris and I will be posting updates for my wife from now on. The latest on her condition is that her heatlh has taken a turn for the worse. She is very weak and it is hard for her to think clearly anymore. She is the toughest person I have ever met and I am lost without her. I have taken a leave of absense from work to be by her side from here on no matter what. There has been overwhelming support from family, my mom which rae sees as her mother, Janet and George, Mrs. Caster, My aunt Betty, Jessica her sister and many more. I have never had more faith in God and what his plans are for my wife. I told rae(renee) that our fathers must be starting bar fights in heaven and the Lord needs her to settle them down. I am trying to hold it together for my wife and kids but man it is overwhelming and I never tell my feelings but I can hear rae tell me "I need to update my blog" so here I am cause I know her friends and family that can't see her or talked to her are worried. She is in good hands, I already told her that I will be at her side and melt with her. Isnt that what marriage is all about? Thick and thin, whatever happens to be at eachothers side? She has taught me to be the man that I am and noone will ever take her place ever! She is MY HEART and you need your heart to stay alive. Just remember Renee's favorite verse: Be still and know that I am God, maybe this will bring you comfort.....


More to come I promise.